Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Abilities through Agility






Paws & Effect got a feature article in the January – February 2012 issue of Bark Magazine.

We are thrilled to have our Abilities through Agility program at ChildServe highlighted.

Our volunteers have dedicated nearly 5 years to getting the program to this point. It is amazing what an impact they have had on the children we have had the pleasure to work with (really it's all about the dogs).

We are also extremely excited to see the progress the kids have made over the years.

Click here to read the article.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

WOOF WOOF = Awesome! This is a great article.

Sarah Allen said...

I am a physical therapy student that is interested in integrating animals into my practice when I graduate. I'd love to contact the physical therapist at childserve to learn more about this program. Is there some way that I can get in touch with her?

Thanks so much!

If you want to find out more about me, my blog is www.animalshelpheal.blogspot.com